Thursday, November 11, 2010

First Post!


No, I have not had this blog for six months and am just making my first post!

We started off the holiday season with Halloween and my birthday!

Our tradition (as of last year) is to go to the pumpkin patch at the red barn and pick out our pumpkins! It was perfect weather and we loved it!



Biggest pumpkin ever! but really.





Our pumpkins turned out so cute! Phil is the master and did the one on the right-but i don't think mine turned out too bad either.


For Halloween we went as Nacho libre, and white trash prego. That faint hint of a bruise on my eye... oh yeah its from Phil :)



Just a few photo's from my birthday! The big 23! Phil threw me a surprise party on Friday and alot of our really good friends came! I wish I had pictures! Anyway Syd and Nick decorated the apt and it was just wonderful. the next day Phil took me out to P.F. Chang's! (fancy) and we played games with Chris and Rachael.


The most delicious cupcake ever! Raspberry, cheesecake and Nutella- even Phil liked it!


I dyed my hair brown again! After many failed attempts at going blonde, I finally just went back to my roots!

So that's what we have been up to lately. Hopefully I will one day make another post :)

Love,

Phil & Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment